Terms of payment
Praktice for Mensendieck excercise therapy
and Personal Growth
The following conditions apply to the payment of invoices for treatments given by a Mensendieck exercise therapist or her / his observer:
- The patient / client owes payment of the invoice amount for each treatment of Mensendieck exercise therapy.
- If the patient / client does not appear at the agreed time or cancels less than 24 hours before the agreed time, the Mensendieck exercise therapist has the right to charge the statutory default rate.
The absenteeism rate is 75% of the treatment rate. This amount must be paid by the patient / client himself. The insurance does not reimburse this. Cancellation of a treatment appointment on Monday must have been made the Friday before, no later than 17.00 hours.
- Payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice date to the Mensendieck exercise therapist with whom the patient / client is / is being treated, unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
- If the payment term is exceeded, the patient / client is legally in default. With effect from the day on which the payment period set for payment will expire, the patient / client will owe the statutory interest on the outstanding amount until the date of full payment. The Mensendieck exercise therapist is also entitled to charge extra administration costs, without any notice of default being required, all this without prejudice to the further rights that the Mensendieck exercise therapist has.
- All costs incurred as a result of judicial and / or extrajudicial collection of the claim are at the expense of the patient / client. The extrajudicial costs are set at minimal 15% of the amount to be claimed.
- If the patient or client encounters objections regarding the amount claimed, the patient or client must do this no later than 14 days after receipt of the invoice, by means of a motivated written notification to the claimant, failing which the declaration will be regarded as fixed and accurate as intermediary parties. . The registration of an objection does not extend the period referred to in point 5.
- Unless the opposite is explicitly proven, the administrative data of the Mensendieck exercise therapy are of decisive importance with regard to the accuracy of what the patient and / or the client owes to the Mensendieck exercise therapist.
- All disputes relating to agreements between patient / client and Mensendieck exercise therapist, to which these conditions apply, are subject to Dutch law and are settled by the competent judge.