My name is Pauline van Gassel, exercise therapist Mensendieck, Medical Kinetics Therapist, Schroth Best Practice, Master Spiritual Alchemist therapist and flower therapist.
How did I become the person I am now?
As a child I was touched by all the pain, sorrow and misery around me. I often felt unhappy because of everything I saw and felt around me. At this I retreated into my own fantasy world, in nature and sought my salvation from animals. There I could be myself and I felt safe. Get rid of that jumble of emotions and feelings around me, which I did not know how to handle as a child.
I stood with my back against the wall and wanted to keep my family together, then I had to work on myself.
I did that with the help of 2 loving people - Gerda Keijsers and Lia Jans from the Patriciershuis in Neer. I found out that if I wanted to be able to help someone else, I first had to go my way. Following the basic and advanced training in spiritual alchemical therapy has brought me a lot. Bit by bit, I felt myself becoming more and more myself. I learned how each person reacts and survives from his habitual patterns. Precisely because of this I not only got more and more compassion, love and understanding for myself, but also for the other person and also realized how important it is to start living from your feelings and not just from your mind. If both are in balance, they will cooperate in a good way. Then our world can become a world of love.
It can also be a combination of different therapies. Feel what suits you.
You can always call me for further information.
As a Mensendieck exercise therapist, I have the following specializations:
- Medical Kinetics Therapist, including:
- Exercise therapy approach to stress, stress and burnout
- Research and treatment of the spine in 3 dimensional movement patterns
- Clinical application of trigger point therapy as an aid in exercise therapy
- Schroth Best Practice; a method to treat scoliose 3 dimensional
- Report code child abuse and domestic violence
- Network Chronic Pain
Areas of experience
- 20 years of nursing home experience in neurological, orthopedic and psycho-geriatric areas
- extensive experience in treating back, neck and headache complaints, tension complaints, pelvic problems and postural abnormalities in children and adults (such as scoliosis)
- following the basic, advanced and master spiritual alchemical therapy has brought me a lot
- treating clients with chronic pain